Terms & Conditions
Your contract is with Expervia Holidays Pvt. Ltd. A contract exists between us when we have confirmed you on our tour / hotel booking / or any other travel related services of your choice and we have received your booking request and deposits. All correspondence/s in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to Expervia Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
For the services contracted, 40% advance payment should be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount should be paid before commencement of your tour. We hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as an advance payment, based on the nature of services and the time left for the commencement of the services.
Payment can be made by Bank Transfer, Cash payment to our office or by Demand Draft / Cheque. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Clients are requested to deposit 50% advance payment on the confirmation of a tour and balance payment at least 07 days prior to the date of travel/arrival.
Bank Details For Payment Deposit, RTGS/NEFT/IMPS Is As Follows :
NAME OF BANK: ALLAHABAD BANK.
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER: EXPERVIA HOLIDAYS PRIVATE LIMITED.
TYPE OF ACCOUNT: CURRENT
A/C ACCOUNT NO: 50467800243
IFSC CODE: ALLA0210460
All payments are subjected to realization. On realization we will acknowledge you with the confirmation mail and deadlines for deposit of balance payment in full.
Rights to amend the itinerary if required
Tour once commenced will strictly go as per the itinerary finalised. In case of events and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to change all or parts of the contents of the itinerary for safety and well being of our esteemed passengers.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Expervia Holidays Pvt. Ltd. act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and checkout time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Passport & Visa
To travel to India from overseas countries except for the citizen of Nepal & Bhutan, one needs a 06 months valid passport and a valid Visa. And processing of Passport and Visa are not included in the tour cost.
Any person who has a contagious disease is forbidden to travel, any person found during the tour with such a disease will be asked to leave the tour and will have to make their own arrangements to return home.
- On arrival at Guwahati station the guests are requested to come out from the front side (RBI side), or as advised by our travel expert during confirmation.
- On arrival at Guwahati airport the guests are requested to wait near the Gate, or as advised by our travel expert during confirmation.
- Seating capacity of Indigo/Dzire 3-4 heads, Sumo Max. 6 heads and Innova Max. 5 heads (as, Carriers in vehicles are not allowed in many places in the region).
- Vehicles provided are as per itinerary and not at disposal.
- Road conditions in this sector are not very good; particularly in Arunanchal Pradesh.
- Drivers come from remote areas and may not be able to converse fluently in English or Hindi, guests are requested to call us in case of any confusion and avoid any argument with the drivers.
- Night travel is not recommended due to unpredictable weather conditions.
- We try to ensure that the sightseeing points do not fall on a closing day. Incase due to inevitable situation if the sightseeing falls on a closing day, it will have to be left out. Conducting that particular tour or sightseeing point the next day will be subject to time availability.
- In Kaziranga elephant ride is subject to availability. Even after confirmation the ride may be cancelled at the last minute in which case the amount of the ride will be refunded to the guest.
- Most of the hotels in the hills do not have lift facility as such for guests with any ailments or knee problems the information has to be shared in advance so that the hotels can be requested for appropriate rooms. This is again subject to availability at the hotels and is not guaranteed.
- The hotels in this region are small and have rooms of different sizes and offer different views, all rooms of same category are not possible.
- In most of the hotels extra bed will be mattresses / Roll Over, proper folding beds may not be possible.
- In the entire region, scarcity of water & electricity is a natural phenomenon. Guests are requested to bear with such problems as may arise during the tour.
- In the hills room heaters are available at an extra cost, which should be settled at the hotel directly by the guests.
- In remote areas, basic facilities like Geyzer in bathroom, Colour TV, Western Toilet, etc. may not be available.
- In case of any strike, political disturbance, natural disaster (landslide/earthquake) the itinerary will be changed keeping the safety and security of the guests and the guests will be required to follow the revised program. Any extra cost incurred will have to be borne by the guest directly.
- Arunachal Pradesh is a very remote place; so all hotels in this region are very basic.
- To visit Arunachal Pradesh, Indian national requires Inner Line Permits. Permits are issued Online only, which takes 2-3 working days.
- Documents required: Scanned copy of - 1 passport size photographs, 1 Photo ID address proof (Voter ID, Driving License, Passport – for children school ID is acceptable).
- The region is famous for the natural beauty and simple standard of living. Facilities offered here should not be compared with other parts of the country.
- Once the service confirmation is given by the agent/client/guests means they have agreed with all the terms & conditions of mentioned above and below.